April is National Welding Month, and we know how important skilled professional welders are to America. The welding profession has recently seen a growth in opportunity for those willing to learn this skilled trade. In a story published in March, the New York Times reported, “The American Welding Society recently estimated at least a 10 percent jump [in jobs] over the next decade.”
To get the job done right, professionals need the right tools. CHANNELLOCK®’s 9” 360 Professional Multi-Purpose Welder’s Pliers provide strength and reliability on and off the job site.
CHANNELLOCK®’s 360 Professional Multi-Purpose Welder’s Plier is designed as an ideal six-in-one plier, ready for any welder to use. Features of the spring-loaded plier include:
• An original groove-nose design for quick and clean spatter removal;
• A unique diamond-shape welder tip installation and removal tool that prevents stripping by gripping four sides of the welder tip;
• A precision-machined, laser heat-treated, knife-and-anvil cutting edge for long-term superior cutting performance;
• An elongated nose with cross-hatch grips for secure drawing of wire or gripping of hot metal;
• A welder bushings and nozzle installation and removal tool; and,
• Two hammering surfaces.
“CHANNELLOCK® delivers with their ‘Made in USA’ welding pliers,” says Tyler of Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio. “The only issue I have with these pliers is that they are likely to grow legs and wander off if you don’t keep a watchful eye on them.”
Make sure to continue to check CHANNELLOCK®’s Facebook and Twitter for more information on National Welding Month, and stay tuned for a giveaway!
Communications & Training Manager