April 29, 2016 08:53 AM
For years, CHANNELLOCK® has offered three sizes of the Oil Filter/PVC Plier. They are designed to work in tight spaces and are ideal for unfastening or tightening large-diameter objects such as oil filters. The slip-joint adjustment design allows for a variety of diameters. And now it is even better.
CHANNELLOCK® proudly introduces a new version of this go-to tool, the American-made 2012 12" Oil Filter/PVC Plier. This new product has all of the strength and reliability of our iconic Tongue and Groove Pliers and still meets the special needs of large PVC and oil filters. What makes this tool special is that is has a 30-degree angled head which allows access to previously impossible to reach areas.
The 2012 12" Oil Filter/PVC Plier Angled Head is made with right-angle teeth to grip in all directions. It accommodates most cars and light truck filters and fits PVC, conduit and fittings. It is constructed with a PermaLock® fastener to eliminate nut and bolt failure and has the famous CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort.
Features of this tool include:
- HIGH CARBON STEEL – Provides superior performance on the job and is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention
- ANGLED HEAD – The 30-degree angled head allows access to previously impossible to reach areas. Accommodates most car and light truck filters
- JAW CAPACITY –2.5" min.–3.75" max.
- Fits PVC, conduit and fittings
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
- PermaLock® fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure
The new 2012 12" Oil Filter/PVC Plier Angled Head is available now at CHANNELLOCK.com and at fine retailers.
April 25, 2016 12:06 PM
Farmers feed America. In order to fill our plates and put food on our tables, they need durable, long lasting tools to get the job done and to maintain their equipment. This is why we recently updated our Professionals Pages to include one for agriculture professionals.
It takes a special type of person to wake up and put in the hours that our farmers do. And to get the job done, it takes a special set of tools that professionals can rely on. Our Agriculture Pro Page gives the professional farmer access to reliable tools from an American company that has a 130-year tradition of quality and innovation.
Some of the tools featured on the Agriculture Pro Page include:
Whatever the job may be, CHANNELLOCK® has the tools you need with the durability and versatility that you can count on. Be sure to check out the full line of agriculture tools and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
April 6, 2016 05:15 AM
April is National Welding Month, and no one understands the importance of skilled professional welders better than CHANNELLOCK®. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Employment of welders, cutters, solderers, and brazers is projected to grow 4 percent - which is roughly 14,000 jobs new jobs. This means that skilled welders will continue to be in high demand. Additionally, America’s aging infrastructure will require the knowledge of skilled welders in the near future.
CHANNELLOCK® understands that professionals need tools they can trust and our 9” 360 Professional Multi-Purpose Welder’s Pliers provide strength and reliability on and off the job site.
CHANNELLOCK’s 360 Professional Multi-Purpose Welder’s Plier is designed as an ideal six-in-one plier, ready for any welder to use. Features of the spring-loaded plier include:
- An original groove-nose design for quick and clean spatter removal;
- A unique diamond-shape welder tip installation and removal tool that prevents stripping by gripping four sides of the welder tip;
- A precision-machined, laser heat-treated, knife-and-anvil cutting edge for long-term superior cutting performance;
- An elongated nose with cross-hatch grips for secure drawing of wire or gripping of hot metal;
- A welder bushings and nozzle installation and removal tool; and,
- Two hammering surfaces.
Be sure to continue to check CHANNELLOCK’s Facebook and Twitter for more information on National Welding Month!